Time flies. It’s already been two weeks since I came back from Albatros’ Canadian tour. Still can’t believe how lucky I was to play with such great bands every night and how awesome/helpful everyone has been to us during those two weeks. Some highlights, in no particular order :
- did an epic 18 hour drive through the night from Kenora to Sudbury;
- met the coolest dudes in the Premier Boating Destination, 1971;
- broke my phone playing rip-someone’s-head-off-with-a-football;
- totally unexpected, but Veneers blew my mind in Toronto, they sound really good;
- started and ended the tour with our soul mates in Worst Gift;
- had some fun with Johnny the Amish in Kelowna (not, what a dork);
- did not abide to my self-imposed cigarette quota;
- froze my fucking ass off camping in the Rockies;
- had breakfast, like, all the time;
- probably ate too much A&W;
- saw a bandmate puke in a plastic cookie box while driving back to Quebec;
- Winnipeg is fucking weird.
Will post some pics as soon as I get a hold of them.